Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tomorrow - Concert!

Hey guys! King of Pop here. So sorry for not posting, I've been really busy! I've got some great news though! Tomorrow there is going to be a huge concert! Here are the details: Where: Platy Park in Milky Way Server. When: August 10th at 11:00am PST / 2:00pm EST and then again at 5:00pm PST / 8:00pm EST! There will be a collectable stand where you can buy some wicked posters and clothes! I managed to get something out of Big K about the items...
Sweet! A special shirt! Also look at the glow around his Toon avatar - Maybe this will be a power we can get when we get to a certain level! Right now he is a level 98 with dark blue letters. His rank is just "Big Kahuna!" Hehe :P

That's all for now! Tomorrow I will have a full review of the party! Cya!

Keep rockin,
~King of Pop

P.S. I got a picture of just me and Big K! I thought I'd share it with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment